Strolling in the snow - from Willerzell to Schindellegi via Stöcklichürz and Etzel

Publiziert von 360 Pro , 3. Dezember 2008 um 20:40.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum: 3 Dezember 2008
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T1 - Wandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   Etzel-Aubrig-Kette   Albiskette - Höhronen 
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:cff logo Willerzell, Bodenmattli
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:cff logo Schindellegi-Feusisberg

Due to the considerable risk of avalanches published on the slf pages, my friend and I decided to cancel the ski tour we had planned for this day. Since the weather forecast for the morning was excellent, I decided to do a little hike in the morning instead.

I arrived in cff logo Willerzell, Bodenmattli shortly after 7 AM and walked directly up to Studenweidli, Grosshusweidli and P. 1119, just when the sun was about to rise. I then continued via Summerig and Grueb to Stöcklichürz. The view down to the lake of Zurich, the Linthebene and the Alps from there is very nice, especially on a clear day like this without fog.

After drinking some tea I then walked more or less along the marked path to the Etzel via Eggli and St. Meinrad with a rather long lunch break at Schweig. From Etzel I then walked down to cff logo Schindellegi-Feusisberg via Büel, crossing the Sihl near Bleiken and from there along the Sihl to the train station.

I didn’t take my snow shoes along. Currently there is no need for them in this area. There is snow on the path, but hiking boots with gaiters do the job at this point.

cff logo Willerzell, Bodenmattli – Studenweidli – Grosshusweidli – P. 1119 – Summerig – Grueb – Stöcklichürz – Eggli – Schweig – St. Meinrad – Etzel – Büel – Bleiken – cff logo Schindellegi-Feusisberg

Tourengänger: 360

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T1
T2 WT2
T2
T1
28 Mai 21
Etzel - Stöcklichrüz · Delta