Beichle

Publiziert von Stijn , 10. Februar 2015 um 21:28.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Luzern
Tour Datum:21 Dezember 2014
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-LU 
Zeitbedarf: 6:00
Aufstieg: 1150 m
Abstieg: 1100 m

This report has been lying around since the 21st of December. What should have been the first day of winter, turned out to be one of the last days of summer. Sunshine, hardly any snow, and even the forecasted strong wind was nowhere to be found. A great day for a solo hike across the Entlebuch summit Beichle.

---

I've hardly set off from the Klusstalden bus stop, and I've already gone wrong. Pure lack of attention means that I've ended up at Chätterech, instead of going directly up the ridge via Lammberg as intended.

From Tällebach-Schwändi, there are white-red-white markings indicating a path that goes past Rütibodeschwändili in a direct line to Vorder Gsteig (home to Llama Entlebuch). This route is as of yet non-existent on the Swisstopo maps, and in fact it's not much of a path at all. Large sections of the route just cut across steep meadows that have been utterly destroyed by promenading cows.

At Gsteigegg I join my planned route again. From here to the Beichle summit, the path is pleasant with many good views. On the final climb from the cross at Bösarni to the Beichle summit, there's a thin layer of snow which is frozen hard. For some extra grip on the icy ground I put on my MicroSpikes, which at least I didn't carry up for nothing, unlike my ice axe...

To my pleasant surprise there's almost no wind on the summit. The sunshine even makes for a very enjoyable temperature. After eating my lunch, I continue with the remainder of the ridge. After the Rotefluespitz, I descend to Torbach. The final three kilometres to the bus stop at Wiggen/Hilfernstrasse are now unfortunately on an asphalted road, which in spite of its remote location carries an annoying amount of cars. Descending north from the Beichlegrat directly towards Escholzmatt would presumably be a more enjoyable route.

----

My choice of route can certainly be improved upon, but even so, Beichle is certainly a worthwhile summit for late or early in the year.

Tourengänger: Stijn

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
T2
18 Jun 19
Beichle · chaeppi
T2
20 Nov 21