Hike from Flims to Piz Grisch/Laaxer Stöckli (2898 m)

Publiziert von Roald , 21. November 2014 um 22:17.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Surselva
Tour Datum:22 August 2013
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GL   CH-GR   Segnas-Vorabgruppe 
Zeitbedarf: 8:45
Aufstieg: 1950 m
Abstieg: 1250 m
Strecke:19 km
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Flims (start at 08:30)
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Naraus (return at 17:15) - chair lift down to Flims

This hike was combining the Flims Riverside Trail (Trutg dil Flem) with a real mountain hike to Piz Grisch (aka Laaxer Stöckli). Sometimes you feel the need to start the hike "down in the valley", right?

First I hiked the Flims Riverside Trail (Trutg dil Flem) until Punt Desch, and then up along the (unpaved) road to the Segnas mountain lodge (Segneshütte). From there past the Grauberg cable car station, and then towards Piz Grisch without following any particular trail. The terrain is however quite easy all the way (T3). In total, the ascent from Flims to Piz Grisch took me about 5 hours.

The view from the summit of Piz Grisch was fantastic, especially since the weather was so favorable on that day. Mostly blue skies, warm temperatures even at 2800 m elevation, and no wind.

The return trip took me along the same route down to the Segnas mountain lodge. From there I followed the well known trail to Naraus, where I took the chair lift down to Flims.

Please be aware that the attached geodata is not an actual GPS recording. But right after the trip I carefully drew the route on the map in Google Earth, and it should be quite accurate.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»