Ober Toggenburg

Publiziert von GEM , 9. Juli 2013 um 10:31.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » St.Gallen
Tour Datum: 7 Juli 2013
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Churfirsten   CH-SG 
Zeitbedarf: 5:00
Aufstieg: 800 m
Abstieg: 800 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Voralp See via Post Auto
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Wildhaus, departing to Wattwil by Post Auto

Started off in Voralp See and had a cappucino to get ready. The path to the left of the cattle guard goes to the car park and to the old Kurhaus. There are two paths to the left of the Kurhaus; take the one that ascends up, not the paved road that states Wildhaus 2 hours. That path leads up to Alte Hutten and the Obersess. At the Sattel (Saddle) one path leads straight down to Gamsberg and the lift chair. The path on the direct right leads up to Gamserügg and a nice flat plateau. Up there the hiking path did not correspond to what I had on the topomap. There's a lone hut and a lift (not for general use) and the yellow sign points in a non-commital direction. There is one red and white marker you can see following the lift poles down and then that disappears. Don't worry, follow the lift down anyway, and just keep close, to the left of the gully. After a while the red and white markers appear again and then you can follow them down to the Gamsberg lift. On the amp there are two paths leading to Oberdorf, but I think the one marked Warmtobel on the map must be the same on marked Ingadells Runde on the yellow sign. I too the one to the left which was clearly marked; once I reached Oberdorf I saw the other one again. It looked to be very steep, as the sign warned.

Tourengänger: GEM

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

L
9 Feb 23
Chäserrugg & Rosenböden · ᴅinu
T3
1 Okt 17
Gamsalp · gurgeh