Mali i Fagut (from the south)

Publiziert von detlefpalm Pro , 7. Februar 2013 um 13:52.

Region: Welt » Albanien
Tour Datum: 2 Februar 2013
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: AL 
Zeitbedarf: 3:00
Aufstieg: 855 m
Strecke:5 kilometer one way
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Leave Tirana for Elbasan, and turn into the direction of Ibe and Pellumbas. Follow the road through Pellumbas and continue up Mali i Pashkasheshit. after 17 kilometers or so from the Tirana - Elbasan road, having passed the schhol in Kllojkë, you reach the fork towards the trailhead. Turn left htere and continue for a few hundred meters. Park where convenient and start walking.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Tirana

January and February of 2013 were particularly rainy in Tirana, and it was difficult to catch a weekend with benign weather. At one of those, we "ticked" Mali i Fagut, a mountain that is not very visible from Tirana, as it hides behind the front range made up of Dajti Mountain, Priske Mountain and so on. For those who ventured behind or on top of the mountains of the front range, Mali i Fagut stands out prominently. Endrit Shima laid a GPS track up Fagut last year, in winter, from the road to Shengjergj. This time, we took the approach from the Elbasan road to the hidden hamlet of Kllojkë, to try an ascent from the south. 

Mali i Pashkasheshit usually prevents the view to Fagut, though Fagut is considerable higher. It is also fascinating that one has to drive virtually to the top of Pashkasheshit, just in order to take a slow winding road to Kllojkë. The farmland here is abundant and rich, and ofters nice contrasts to the higher mountains around and the busy roads near the Tirana axis.

For more information, see:  http://www.palmtreeproduction.com/Hikes%20and%20Climbs/Albania%20Climbs/Fagut%20from%20Kllojke/fagut%20from%20Kllojke%20gallery.html

Tourengänger: detlefpalm

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Geodaten
 14595.kml Hike to Mali i Fagut summit
 14597.kml Drive to the trailhead

Galerie

Slideshow In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»