Piz Languard

Publiziert von Cirrus , 6. August 2007 um 23:26.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberengadin
Tour Datum: 5 August 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 4:00
Aufstieg: 1025 m
Abstieg: 1025 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:öV Alp Languard (inkl. Seilbahn)
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:öV Alp Languard (inkl. Seilbahn)

Hike classification: 2 stars (acceptable)

The hike started at Alp Languard, and we were among a large group of other hikers that also wanted to go up to Piz Languard. From pt. 2927 m onwards steep and slightly exposed hike on good roads. The last 80 climbing meters the hands might also be used (T3+). Super views from the peak. We were also lucky to have a day with such a good views. The consequence was that there were many other hikers as well, and that the chance to see animals is most probably reduced on a day with such a good views. Due to the fact that we stayed a long time at Chamanna Georgy, we did not continue the hike over a pass to Bernina Suot. I think that it is highly recommendable to go in that direction, and not to go back to Alp Languard. On the way back we were confronted with a hiking group of, let's say, 70 italians.

Route: Alp Languard- Pt. 2927- Chamanna Georgy- Piz Languard- Pt. 2824- Cna. Paradis- Pt. 2357- Alp Languard

Wetter: Sonnig. Am Nachmittag wenige hohe Wolken.

Tour mit Insa und Wolfgang

Tourengänger: Cirrus

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T6- II
T4
10 Nov 05
Piz Languard 3262m · Cyrill
T3
5 Jul 19
Piz Languard (3261 m / +960 hm) · WolfgangM
T4
29 Sep 10
Piz Languard · MaeNi
T2
28 Jul 10
Georgyhutte mt 3186 · turistalpi
T3+
22 Jul 09
Piz Languard 3262m · Linard03
T3
10 Sep 08
Piz Languard (3262m) · Pasci
T3
17 Jul 07
Piz Languard 3262 m · Ole

Kommentare (3)

Kommentar hinzufügen

Stani™ hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 7. August 2007 um 21:03
Very nice reports and great pictures! Also, "Hike classification" seems a very good idea to me.

Cirrus hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 7. August 2007 um 21:15
Hoi Stani,

Thanks. My plan is to write a short text for each tour, including this "hike classification" (when this will be finished is another question ...). As many of my walks are quite common and not especially difficult, I was wondering whether it would make sense to write a text. I think this English text is also of interest for foreigners who know Switzerland less well and find here some information on hikes that are less well known (for them). Given the fact that most of these hikes ask for a good condition, I am not afraid that it will give an invasion of tourists in quiet areas ;-).

Regards

Stani™ hat gesagt: Good plan!
Gesendet am 8. August 2007 um 13:54
Great! That's a good plan! Feel free to describe what you think is worth to be described :))

I don't think there is a risk of tourist mass invasion, basically because mass tourists don't see this site. Most people arrive from search engines searching for a specific place (typically a summit), so they probably would try to go there even without our help.

Tschüss,
Stani

Kommentar hinzufügen»