Engstligenalp- Kandersteg

Publiziert von Cirrus , 6. August 2007 um 21:26.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Bern » Frutigland
Tour Datum:28 Juli 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Zeitbedarf: 6:00
Aufstieg: 800 m
Abstieg: 1500 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Engstligenalp, mit Seilbahn erreichbar
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:öV Kandersteg

Hike classification: 3 stars (nice)

From Engstligenalp an efficient ascent over nice hiking paths, later rocky material to the Chindbettipass. There was a lot of wind, and I decided to descent into the "Tälli", which has a glaciar in the upper part. The Lämmerenhütte can be reached over this glaciar. I saw around 15 steinböcke in the Tälli. A very nice area. After reaching the valley bottom of the "Tälli", a new, short ascent goes up to a pass, with a descent in the nice area of Rote Chumme. After some time Schwarenbach is reached, and from here onwards there were many people on the road. This broad road goes over the Gemmipass. After a short time walking along this hiking high way, I took the marked hiking road into the Gasteretal, which has some nice views down in the canyon and which is somewhat exposed.  At Waldhus there was no postbus, it seems it has to be reserved (?). Nevertheless, the first part of the road down to Kandersteg is still interesting and goes along a wild creek with some water falls.

Route: Engstligenalp- Chindbettipass- Rote Chumme- Schwarenbach- Spittelmatte- Waldhus- Kandersteg

Wetter: Erst viel Wind und viele Wolken, später ziemlich sonnig, Am Anfang des Nachmittag grössere Quellwolken, Tropfen.

Alleingang.

Tourengänger: Cirrus

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»