Büelenhorn (2806 m) - bike & hike from Monstein

Publiziert von Roald , 5. August 2019 um 22:03.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Davos
Tour Datum: 4 August 2019
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Mountainbike Schwierigkeit: L - Leicht fahrbar
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 6:15
Aufstieg: 1250 m
Abstieg: 1250 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (14 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Davos Monstein. Free parking before entering the village.

Nice bike & hike from Davos Monstein via Inneralp to Büelenhorn on the wrw marked trail. From Monstein up to Mäschenboden I partially biked, and partially I just walked the bike. I parked the bike shortly before Mäschenboden and continued on foot from there.

Above elevation 2300 m there were lots of nice and colorful flowers in many places. The weather was perfect with bright sunshine, but not too warm either (at least not higher up).

There were a couple of visitors at Büelenhorn today, but when I reached the summit they had all left. I enjoyed the view in the sunshine, and took quite a few pictures. The camera ran out of battery though, so I had to use the mobile phone for taking pictures.

During the descent at elevation 2400 m or so, I encountered a female ptarmigan with 5-6 small chicks. The female ran around me several times to distract from the chicks, so I was able to get a few pictures of her even with my mobile phone.

Finally, the bike ride from Mäschenboden down to Monstein required some caution due to a lot of loose gravel on the forest road.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T3
25 Jul 18
Büelenhorn (2806m) · Marcel und Desiree
WS+
16 Mär 13
Büelenhorn (2808 m.) · pm1996