Bergüner Furgga & Sertigpass - snowshoe hike

Publiziert von Roald , 27. April 2018 um 21:54.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Davos
Tour Datum:27 April 2018
Schneeshuhtouren Schwierigkeit: WT4 - Schneeschuhtour
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 6:15
Aufstieg: 1000 m
Abstieg: 1000 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (14 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Sertig Sand (parking fee 1 Fr. per hour, max 10 hours).
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

Nice snowshoe hike to Bergüner Furgga and Sertigpass. Despite a military exercise in the area from 08:30 - 11:30, I was able to pursue my plan. The ascent from Bim Schära up to Bergüner Furgga is outside of the danger zone.

I started my hike at 09:15 in Sertig. The alp road up to Bim Schära is still snow covered. Unfortunately, the temperatures did not drop below freezing during the night, so the snow was not frozen. But with the snow shoes, I did rarely sink in during the ascent. So it was actually quite good conditions for snowshoe hiking.

During the final ascent to Bergüner Furgga, it was almost too warm in the sun. But exactly when I reached Bergüner Furgga, I was surprised by a cold and quite strong wind (Föhn). So the hike on the ridge from Bergüner Furgga to Sertigpass was less pleasant than expected, and I could not have my lunch break up there. Instead I postponed my lunch to somewhere during the descent from Sertigpass, where it was not windy anymore.

During the descent, it became increasingly cloudy, but it was still a nice hike back down to Sertig. Between Bim Schära and Sertig I spotted a couple of marmots on the way.

Equipment:
- Alpine snowshoes
- Hiking sticks
- Gaiters (not used)
- Ice axe (not used)

Remarks:
Before any hike, snowshoe hike, or ski tour in this area, it is useful to check if any military exercise is taking place. Otherwise you may only then see the warning sign posted when you arrive in for example Sertig, and you may not be able to do what you planned. Here is some information available online:
https://www.vtg.admin.ch/de/aktuell/mitteilungen/schiessanzeigen/s-chanf-flab.html

- Avalanche risk (according to SLF): Dry avalanches: 1 - low, wet avalanches during the day: 3 - considerable.

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Schneeschuhtouren

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

WS+ II ZS-
30 Dez 12
Piz Kesch 3418m · Bombo
T2
11 Aug 16
Wetterkapriolen am Sertigpass · Krokus
T3
S+
12 Mär 14
Hoch Ducan · Merida
ZS- II WS+
28 Feb 22
Skitour zur Bergüner Furgga mit Winterbesteigung der... · Heidelberger Gipfelsammler Ötzi II

Kommentar hinzufügen»