Gross Aubrig (1695 m) - the snow is almost gone

Publiziert von Roald , 22. April 2018 um 21:53.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:22 April 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   Etzel-Aubrig-Kette   Zürcher Hausberge 
Zeitbedarf: 4:15
Aufstieg: 950 m
Abstieg: 950 m
Strecke:Wägitalersee - Parkplatz (904 m), Schrä, Bärlaui (1284 m), Gross Aubrig (1695 m), P.1514, P.1439, P.1439, Eggstofel (1392 m), Schrä, Wägitalersee - Parkplatz (904 m) (total hiking distance: 9 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Wägitalersee, parking at Schähhoger just across the dam.
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

Afternoon hike to Gross Aubrig. Yesterday while biking at Wägitalersee, I saw that there was only a little bit of snow left at the top of Gross Aubrig. And today the ascent from Schrä via Bärlaui was nearly possible without having to walk through snow. It was a bit muddy here and there, but actually less than I had expected.

After descending from Gross Aubrig on the marked trail, I ascended about 100 m up towards P.1514 and then headed towards Nüssen. In the area around Nüssen there is still quite a bit of snow. In fact, the trail on the NE side of Nüssen towards Eggstofel is all covered with snow. I was using my gaiters not to get snow into the hiking boots. Next, I descended from Eggstofel in direction ENE on snowfields and then down through the forest to get back on the marked trail at elevation 1180 m.

Difficulties:
Ascent and descent on the wrw marked trail: T2 (maybe T3 in a few places)
Descent from Eggstofel in direction ENE on snowfields and then through the forest down to the trail at elevation 1180 m: T2 (no trail, orientation can be difficult)

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T3
27 Mai 17
Gross Aubrig · carpintero
T3+
T3
T3