Muchetta (2622 m) - bike & hike from Filisur

Publiziert von Roald , 14. Oktober 2017 um 11:03.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Albulatal
Tour Datum:12 Oktober 2017
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Mountainbike Schwierigkeit: L - Leicht fahrbar
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 8:15
Aufstieg: 1800 m
Abstieg: 1800 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (23 km, thereof 16.5 km hiking and 6.5 km downhill by bike)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Filisur. Parking lot at the southern end of the village (free of charge).
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Hotel Grischuna in Filisur.
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

Muchetta is a mountain east of and above the village Filisur. There is a white-red-white marked trail all the way from Filisur up to the summit, but this ascent implies a hefty 1600 m elevation gain.

To at least make the descent a bit easier on the knees, I brought my mountain bike along. I mostly walked the bike uphill on the unpaved forest road (T1). The average slope is approx. 14 %. After 6.5 km distance and 900 m elevation gain I parked the bike near Curtins Dador.

From Curtins Dador, I more or less followed the marked trail up to the summit of Muchetta. Mostly the difficulty is T2, but the final ascent is T3. But now, where exactly is the summit of Muchetta? The small wooden cross and a signpost which can be seen from below, are located on the western minor peak (P.2587). The sign there says "Muchetta 2622 m". However, the actual summit is 300 m further to the east. Then, 200 m further to the east there is also P.2621...

After enjoying my lunch near the summit of Muchetta, I continued to Fil da Stugl (2679 m) (T2). Due to time constraints, I had to abandon the (optional) plan to hike all the way to Büelenhorn. For the descent, I followed the same route back.

All in all a wonderful golden October hike!

Please see attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Bike & Hike

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T3
24 Okt 21
Stulsergrat · gurgeh