Prafleuri - Rosablanche (3336m) - Saint-Laurent

Publiziert von KlaasP , 14. September 2016 um 13:45.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Wallis » Unterwallis
Tour Datum: 8 September 2016
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Hochtouren Schwierigkeit: L
Klettern Schwierigkeit: I (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-VS 
Zeitbedarf: 7:00
Aufstieg: 700 m
Abstieg: 900 m

On the third day of the mountaineering course, we hiked from Le Chargeur (2141m), just underneath Lac de Dixence, to Cabane de Prafleuri (2657m), a very neat and comfortable cabane, where we stayed for the night. The next day, we left at 7:30 in the direction of Glacier de Prafleuri. We were explained some relevant techniques and then continued to the summit of Rosablanche (3336m). The path over the glacier did not pose any difficulties (F). We descended via the West ridge, also F, to the Glacier Grand Désert, where I descended (on purpose) into a crevasse (unfortunately there are no pictures of this) and the rest of the group got me out using the Mannschaftszug technique. We then further descended along Lac du Grand-Désert and followed the path to Refuge de Saint-Laurent, our place for the night.

Tourengänger: KlaasP

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4+ I
17 Sep 23
Hitzeflucht auf die Rosablanche · Blackbuebe
T5+ WS II
1 Okt 21
Von der Cabane de Prafleuri über die Pointes des Autans und... · Heidelberger Gipfelsammler Ötzi II
L
28 Sep 08
Rosablanche 3336m · Cyrill
L II
26 Sep 09
Rosablanche · darkthrone
L
27 Jul 07
Rosablanche 3'336m · saebu
T2
29 Aug 15
Nendaz Trail 65 km · Sky
T6 WS II
30 Sep 21
Hochtour von Grand-Dixence auf meinen 250. Gipfel der... · Heidelberger Gipfelsammler Ötzi II

Kommentar hinzufügen»