Chli Chärpf (R. 937a, partially)

Publiziert von olethros , 21. August 2016 um 17:45.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Glarus
Tour Datum:21 August 2016
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T5 - anspruchsvolles Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: II (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GL   Chärpfgruppe 
Zeitbedarf: 3:00
Aufstieg: 1000 m
Abstieg: 1000 m

I decided to do a quick run around the Garichti reservoir. The access was not difficult, but I decided to get a Mobility car from Glarus to Mettmen for better flexibility.

I started off on the west side, with a view to perhaps following the ridge of Matzlen, but in the end I followed the T2 path that's a bit lower. This is not very difficult at all, but it's quite muddy.

The way continues to Leglerhutte, and there it continues to be a standard T3. I originally planned to stop there and turn around, but I was making good time and Chli Charpf seemed a short distance away, so I followed one of the alpine paths.

It turned out that I was following R. 937a, along the north-west ridge, over Unter Charpf. Until the last part, the way is a standard T3, with quite nice views. But then suddenly one comes across a 10m wall you need to climb, which is very exposed. There is a rope and some metal poles to help, and the wall was easy enough anyway, but I wasn't feeling up to it just then. I also wasn't sure if there were any more climbing parts after this - the route seems quite unpopular. so I had my lunch and ran back.

Tourengänger: olethros

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»