Piz Toissa (2657 m) and Curvér Pintg da Taspegn

Publiziert von Roald , 10. Juli 2016 um 13:51.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberhalbstein
Tour Datum: 8 Juli 2016
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 8:15
Aufstieg: 1400 m
Abstieg: 1400 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car from Salouf to the Sars parking lot at elevation 1800 m. You need to get a parking ticket (5 SFr. for one day) at the start of the road, about 3 km before the parking lot.
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Same as start point.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Hotel Alpina in Salouf.

My first hike to Piz Toissa and Curvér Pintg da Taspegn. The weather was not quite as nice as the weather forecast had predicted, but it was a mix of sun and clouds. It was also quite hazy, so that it wasn't really possible to make nice panoramic photos.

I started this hike at the Sars parking lot at elevation 1800 m, and followed the marked hiking trail in direction Ziteil. Shortly after reaching P.2045, I left the trail and went up the steep grassy hill on the south east ridge towards the minor summit P.2633 of Piz Toissa. The most difficult part is a quite steep section at elevation 2500 m (T4). Thanks to Ivo66 for the very useful report on how to get up there. After the steeper section I followed an unmarked trail through a scree area towards the main summit of Piz Toissa.

On the descent from Piz Toissa, I followed the normal route on the southwest ridge (T3). Next, I visited all the peaks on the ridge called Curvér Pintg da Taspegn. The cairn at P.2745 (built by Ivo66) is still standing strong.

Difficulties:
Sars parking lot - P.2045: T2
P.2045 - Piz Toissa summit: T3, except rocky area at elevation 2500 m: T4
Descent from Piz Toissa summit to Furcletta: T3
Ascent from Furcletta to Curvér Pintg da Taspegn P.2772, and the hike on the ridge to P.2731: max difficulty T3+
Descent from Curvér Pintg da Taspegn P.2731 to Ziteil: T3
Ziteil to Sars parking lot: T2

Equipment: hiking sticks

Remark: See also attached GPS track.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»