Piz Mirutta (2604 m) from Bargis

Publiziert von Roald , 2. Juli 2016 um 13:39.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Surselva
Tour Datum: 1 Juli 2016
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3+ - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 7:00
Aufstieg: 1100 m
Abstieg: 1100 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Fidaz Waldrand (parking fee: 6 SFr for the whole day), Then by bus (hourly schedule) up to Bargis. The road from Fidaz Waldrand up to Bargis is closed for traffic except by special permit.
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Same as start point.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Possible at Berghaus Bargis.

Start in Bargis at 9:30 in morning (arrival with the earliest bus). The first part of this hike we followed the marked trail in the direction of Alp Mora. After the bridge at P.1872 we went straight on the unmarked trail through the mountain pine (Legföhren) area. If there was no trail, I think it would be impossible to get past those low shrubby mountain pines!

Afterwards up on the grassy hillside in the general direction of the Piz Mirutta summit. Here we had to watch out for the suckler cows with small calves, and not walk too close to the herds. Later we basically followed the ridge to the summit. The most difficult section is just below P.2502, where there is a lot of scree and a bit steeper. However, it is not really exposed and path traces are generally visible. In my opinion the difficulty does not exceed T3+.

Total hiking distance: 9.5 km

Difficulties:
Bargis - P.1872 (bridge): T2
P.1872 - Piz Mirutta summit (except scree area below P.2502): T3
Scree area below P.2502: T3+

Equipment: hiking sticks

Remark: Hike together with my son (10 y)

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»