Botanik community rules (proposal)

Publiziert von Stani™, 10. Januar 2008 um 13:20. Diese Seite wurde 579 mal angezeigt.

Welcome to Botanik Community!

Idea: On hikr we have a lot of people who knows flowers, and many photos of flowers. The goal of this community is to create a collection of all those photos with an index and easy navigation.  Instead of programming another features especially for this goal, we would like to try to do this using existing features: community and tags.

Rules (proposal - to discuss):
  • Optionnal - You tag the photo of a flower with its species latin name (example: "Leontopodium alpinum")
  • You add the photo to this community, then members of the community have to check if the name is correct, or suggest a name, decide if the photo is ok for the community etc.
  • We will post articles about plants, species, familles, orders,... in the forum. For example article about "Asteraceae" will list all genera of this familly, provide useful information and links. Those articles will form a hierarchie.
  • Probably we will even post some "botanik" hike-reports here
As you can see, the rules are quite simple and probably will not be sufficient to have a full-featured collection of plants, but it's only a starting point and I then we will decide what we need to modify.

To be honest, I don't know much about botanik, so I will be an "administrative" admin, the decisions will be taken democratically by members. (As you sure know, I dont speak German, but French or English, but I understand German a little bit so you can write me in German too, but I will respond in English)

Things to do first: Before we start to submit things I suggest that we discuss rules and which features we need, so we will see what we can do with existing tools and what should be added, translate rules in german (french, italian), decide who would like to do what (like writing articles) - so we would not have two people doing the same thing, etc...

Then we start!

I hope you enjoy this new thing and I'm awaiting your answers!!!

Kommentare (6)

Kommentar hinzufügen

ossi hat gesagt: Toll....
Gesendet am 10. Januar 2008 um 14:34
Ich freue mich auf die Ausführungen Jobis. Der scheint sich da mächtig auszukennen.

Gruss
ossi

jobi hat gesagt: RE:Toll....
Gesendet am 11. Januar 2008 um 11:02
Hallo Ossi,

sobald ich Zeit habe, werde ich mich tatkräftig in diese Community einbringen.

Freue mich bis dahin über viele schöne Pflanzenfotos von zahlreichen Hikrn.

Viele Grüße

Jochen

Sputnik Pro hat gesagt: Super!
Gesendet am 10. Januar 2008 um 18:20
Super Sache mit der Botanik-Community, ich werde in Zukunft noch vermehrt Pflanzen auf meinen Touren fotografieren. Meine Fotos habe ich jedenfalls schon mal in hierher verlinkt.

Meine Fotos:

BLÜTENPFLANZEN
Wilde Osterglocken (Narcissus pseudonarcissus)
Enzian (Gentiana clusii)
Breitblättriges Knabenkraut (Dactylorhiza majalis)
Märzglöckchen (Leucojum vernum)
Stängellose Schlüsselblume (Primula vulgaris)
Frühlings-Krokuss (Crocus vernus)
Herzblättrige Kugelblume (Globularia cordifolia)
Frühlings-Enzian (Gentiana verna).
Sumpfdotterblume (Caltha palustris)
Trollblume (Trollius europaeus)
Halbkugelige Teufelskralle (Phyteuna hemisphoerium)
Gelber Enzian (Gentiana lutes)
Alpenaster (Aster alpinus)

BÄUME / STRÄUCHER
Tollkirsche (Atropa belladonna)
Gemeiner Wacholder (Juniperus communis)
Grossblütige Magnolie (Magnolia grandiflora)
Araukarie (Araucaria araucana)
Schwarz-Nuss (Carya nigra)
Schneebeere (Symphoricarpos albus)

PILZE
Fliegenpilz (Amanita muscaria)
Gewöhnlicher Orangebecherling (Aleuria aurantia)
Wiesenchampignon (Agaricus campestris)

Sesée hat gesagt: plants
Gesendet am 12. Juni 2008 um 22:06
Hi Stani

Thank you very much for organizing that. I will help you were ever I can with the new feature.

Is a very good idea.

Greetings
Sesée

Anna hat gesagt: RE:plants
Gesendet am 14. Juni 2008 um 21:47
Salü Sesée,

Bienvenue dans la communauté botanique, c'est sûr qu'on a besoins des gens comme toi qui connaissent tellement bien les fleurs. Si tu voix ici quelque plante que tu connais, mais a laquelle l'auteur n'a pas mis de nom, je t'invite de lui laisser un commentaire avec le nom de la plante.

Chars salüds
Anna&Stani&Zina

bergpfad73 hat gesagt: Good idea!
Gesendet am 30. Juni 2010 um 23:40
Hi Stani!

That's a great idea! I'm sure I have several pictures of flowers, plants and even mushrooms (I know that doesn't belong to the flora...).
As I'm new here, I'll need some time to upload and tag everything, but it'll be done ;)

Cheers,
Dan

Kommentar hinzufügen»