Game Doc

Publiziert von Stani™, 7. Juni 2007 um 21:46. Diese Seite wurde 187 mal angezeigt.

Hi Hikr-people !

We wrote a little documentation for the game (now in English only (okay, bad English:)) here

What do you think about it? There are few "play options", not all implemented yet. Should other options be implemented? And which ones? How to play hikrgame? - you decide.

... maybe someone is interested to help with translation? (German, English too:))

Kommentare (2)

Kommentar hinzufügen

360 Pro hat gesagt: Option 4...
Gesendet am 7. Juni 2007 um 23:02
..."Find and leave a treasure" does not have to be implemented, it's just how I thought the game worked.

Now that I understand the game the way you intended it, I'll always carry a few treasures on my hikes and won't "destroy" the chain any more :-)

..."Finde und lass den Schatz wo er ist" müsst ihr wegen mir nicht implementieren. Ich habe lediglich gedacht, dass das Spiel so funktioniert.

Nun, da ich verstehe wie ihr das Spiel beabsichtigt hattet, werde ich immer ein paar neue Schätze auf meine Wanderungen mitnehmen und die Kette nicht mehr abbrechen :-)

Stani™ hat gesagt: RE:Option 4...
Gesendet am 7. Juni 2007 um 23:11
I'm not really sure that we intended something :)) Initially we didn't have much idea about rules. Maybe "find and leave" is one of natural ways to "play"?
Btw, I will restore Hoch Hund tomorrow.

Thanks!

Kommentar hinzufügen»